Sunday, April 20, 2008

One of those Days

Has anyone ever just have one of those days that no matter what you do, just seems that it never ends or everything just goes wrong? Yesterday was a day like that for me. Had to go to work in the A.M and I couldn't hardly wake up and when i did i was moving in slow motion. I got to work on time, just to find out there wasn't going to be a volunteer there and I had to wait till noon for the office personnel. So I am a security Officer with a company. So I had to do my Security work as well as being a Tour director and Information officer all while I was trying to keep things safe for everyone visiting the cemetery I am guarding. Well I tell everyone to lock their car doors and take their belongings with them. Well these people didn't do anything i asked them to do and had their belongings stolen from their car. Yes how could someone be so mean to go into a cemetery and steal things or break monuments and vandalize peoples graves. Its just sad. Anyway so I had to call my other officer to get him there, so i messed his day up. Had to call the police so a police report was made. then I had to do my own incident report. So needless to say my day was very hectic and didn't seem to go as planned. I never got too much of a chance to relax while i was at work. I just hope my Monday will be better than my Saturday.

Now flip to Sunday. Slept in, felt nice for a change and went shopping. I picked a roomy up from work and actually went to Walmart and bought me a Creative Zen Movie/mp3 player. I've been wanting one for a while now and I finally bought one. Today was just the opposite of yesterday and I couldn't have been happier because of it..

Anyway I don't have much to say. But for now I will have pictures of my recent vacation up sometime soon.. Within the next 2 or 3 days if my job doesn't wear me out in the mean time..

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah, I hate those days myself.
You need a longer vacation.
Those people got what they deserved
I hope they learned.

Hope the rest of your week is better!
HUGS!!

ÅŽG€£ ©. said...

hey found your blog from ryans and I must say I like it. It sucks that people can be total assholes but atleast you did your job and stayed calm. Some days at work, the shit hits the fan. It happens but atleast you enjoyed your day off.

Love n Peace,
Angel